Monday, September 7, 2009

A Disgusting Lack of Material?

You could say that, but you'd be wrong. Sadly, I've been writing lots but it's not quite ready to post. I did notice I've accumulated a number of comics at work that aren't too unfunny. Perhaps they'll make their way on here eventually.

All right, you can tell I'm holding out, and you're right. I've got one that's not really ready, but let's just see if it can flap its leathery little wings and fly ...

The inconvenient thing is that it'll appear above this entry, but it'll be read before this entry - unless I warn you first. Hm, yeah. I'll do that.

(edit edit type type ponder ponder)

Okay, on second thought, neither of the pieces I was considering posting tonight are postable yet, although for different reasons. I'll try to work at least one of those out sometime in the hopefully-not-unreasonably-distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment